11.02.2008

"Anya" wouldn't belive who I saw in Target today...

Do the words "I'm not a plastic bag" ring a bell? Of course they do. You remember the craze that plauged Manhattan Whole Food stores that faithful rainy July morning last year. So many wanted that bag and who wouldn't...uber-affordablity, eco-friendly, well-made, designer label all rolled into one cute shopping tote by an awesome handbag designer fairly unknown to Americans before "INAPB" took us by storm. For her encore, Anya created an affordale collection of her chic handbags with that preztel-knot logo we've come to adore. Anya Hindmarch for Target is available online for (2-6 weeks delivery). My pick is below. But before you snub at the $50 price tag for Target bag, let me let you in on a secret. My Proenza Scholer for Target handbag from March of last year is still holding strong and continually collects a healthy set of compliments on a daily basis. I don't expect disappointments here!

Anya Hindmarch® for Target®
$49.99