12.09.2009

Oh D'Mai

For my birthday each year for the past 3 years I take the day off and go spa-ing. I wish I could do it more often but time and money sometimes is a barrier.


However, my favorite spa that I revisit each year is having a special which I hope you can enjoy. D'Mai Urban Spa, located in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, is offering 20% off it services if booked between Monday -Thursday, starting now to December 31st.

Their prices are already reasonable and the place is fabulous. The reasons why I love it:

  1. The quiet neighborhood - What is the point of going to a nice spa and entering/leaving in a busy area (i.e. Manhattan)

  2. Good touch, Good eats - Not only are their snacks healthy and yummy as you wait in between services or just in general. When you are done a stroll 2-3 blocks down places you among some nice eats.

  3. The service - The people there are just so nice and friendly. I feel like a queen each time.

Book your service or get a discounted gift certificate for a friend (for a massage or facial only); hop on the 2/3 train to Bergen street and walk 4 blocks to relaxation.