4.21.2009

Alert - A True Fabulous Find

While checking out Forever 21 with friends this past weekend ( I haven't been to this store in a while - I can take it small doses), I stumbled across one of their "Fabulous Finds" and it was quite fab! Me and my friends all scored a pair of skinny jeans for $12.50. We all vary in sizes and heights and it was a nice fit for everyone because of the stretch. These will be my tunic wear or sexy club going jeans.


Check it out on line here too!
Make sure to not shy away from their accessories. While you are cutting back on buying clothes because of economic conditions you can do affordable accessories to spice up what you already own...there are a ton of pearl like designs (necklaces and bracelets) that give that sexy lady feel.

Enjoy! (I made my purchase at the Union Sqaure location - oh and there is a new fitting room on the 2nd floor to the far right that is less crowded in the new Heritage section)